First Time Buyer Program
A Path To Your New Vehicle.
No previous vehicle buying experience? That’s okay! We can help you through it and the First-Time Buyer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Here, you’ll find answers to all your questions. Our goal is to make your vehicle purchase a smooth experience and to get you into the vehicle that’s right for you.
Remember, you can always see your Ford Dealer for additional details on eligibility.
Helpful advice for First-Time Buyers.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options.
* Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.